Setup Procedure for Roku Streaming Player
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- Power batteries
- PC/laptop or smartphone
The setup procedure for Roku device:
- Firstly connect your HDMI cable to your TV or HD TV.
- Then connect your Roku streaming player by using the second port.
- Now connect USB to TV Set as well as Roku streaming player.
- Now insert the power batteries into Roku remote control
- After that, switch on your Roku media player
- Then you see a welcome message on your TV screen.
After that, you need www.roku.com/link account
- Connect your Roku media player to the internet connection(WiFi or Wire Connection).
- Now check which type of network connection you can use.
- If you are using WI-FI connection then it will be ok.
- Choose the network and then enter the password.
- After that, you can enter the www.roku.com/link in your internet browser.
- If you have already roku.com/link account then you can use it.
- If don’t then you can choose Roku account for activation.
- After that, you can select your payment method and click on “OK” button and then continue.
- Now your Roku player is Ready for use.